I can't believe how fast this year has flown by and that it is almost Christmas! Only 29 days 'til Christmas! OH MY!! I have so much shopping to do. I'll be putting on my shopping gear and heading out tomorrow for some great Black Friday deals. WOOHOO!
I really love this time of year, and I have so much to be thankful for!
Here are 10 of the things I am thankful for (in no particular order):
1. My Savior, Jesus Christ
2. My Children (here I could list them separately! Then my list would almost be done! LOL!)
3. All my blog
4. That my preganancy is going well! And that I'm not in too much discomfort or at least not anymore than can be expected.
5. My extended family, that are always there for me! Thanks mom and dad!
6. Good books! I love to read! Well, at this busy time of my life I pretty much only listen to audible books. I have a son that will tell me that's not reading! Teenagers!
7. Good food that will be on my table later today, and my table will be surrounded with my favorite people, my children!
8. Long baths! I got up early, turkey's in the oven, husband's home, and I'm going to go take a long, long, bath! And
10. My husband! Who will probably after watching the kids while I take a bath will have to run the store hopefully not more than once this year for things I forgot!!!!
Here is a blog candy giveaway to show my appreciation for your support and that I'm so excited that my blog is about to reach 40,000 visits! When I started my blog a little over a year ago it was so I could enter challenges and I just can't believe all the visit gets! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for all the support!
All you have to do to be in the drawing is leave me a post on THIS comment saying what you are thankful for this year! No need to be a follower to enter but new followers are always welcome!
Sorry, but I am only able to ship to US and Canada at this time. And APO addresses!
I will pick and post the winner on Wednesday Dec 1st! When I will be kicking off another giveaway!
Winner posted HERE!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Have a great crafting day!