I am just so excited to start a new year, too start fresh, wipe the slate, begin again!!!
I sat down a couple of days ago and thought about last year: things I was happy about, things I would like to change or at least not repeat, and things I have learned from and could do either again or better. In my thinking I wrote down a few goals or New Year's Resolutions. I will share some here. I actually wrote down 15. These are not in any particular order.
1. Scrapbook more memories
2. Cook more often and better. Eat healthier.
3. Have better FHE's (Family Home Evenings). In my church we are recommended to spend Monday nights with our family and have a little lesson, activity, and of course a treat! One of my goals is to have ours be better, more spiritually based and less off the cuff. Which on occasion is fine but I want them to be mostly more planned and prepared.
4. Do more Video Tutorials. I have so many youtube followers with requests and I have videos planned.
5. Spend more quality time with my husband. I think we do pretty good as a family, but sometimes our relationship gets put at the bottom of the list!
6. Write more in my journal. I started years ago writing a Gratitude journal. Every night all I do is right at least 5 things I am thankful for for that day. Some days I can come up with 10 easily and some days I have to get real creative and say something like breathing to just come up with the 5!
7. Get my house less cluttered and more organized.
8. Just be a better me! I have this broken down and a little more specific, but you don't want to know THAT much about my faults, do you? LOL!
Thanks so much for checking in today!
I hope that through out this year my little blog will bring you inspiration and a smile!
Have a great Crafting day!