Here's one award I received. "A Thing Of Beauty" Award from Karen @ The Busy Bug.
For this award, I must list 5 things which must include why I love crafting, then I must pass it on to 5 other blogs along with why I think they are special. So here goes!
I love crafting because:
1. It's my therapy!!
2. I love the feeling of accomplishment, especially when I like what I've come up with.
3. It's give me the opportunity to make personalized things for the people I love.
4. It's a great excuse to get together with friends.
5. It helps me preserve memories!
Now to share this Award to 5 blogs and tell why they are special.
NOTE: Ladies, when accepting this award, you must list 5 things about yourself (including why you like crafting), pass it on to 5 others, and when you post the award to your sidebar, the award creator would like the award linked to her: gracenotes4today.
1. Laurie at Soapbox Creations; I love her creativity and versatility!
2. Michelle at Michelle's Crafting Corner; Her creations are so beautiful!
3. Kristen at Happy Everything; Her blog name says it all! Her blog is so fun and cheery!
4. Lee Anne at My Happy Place; Her creations are super cute, always with that special touch and detail!
5. Sara Mac at The Unhurried Life; I'm just trying to be HER!! She's from Hawaii and such a relaxed attitude! Or at least tying! I want it too! Not to mention her creations are wonderful!
Then Carol at Cricuting Carol gave me two more awards!
andFor this one, I'm supposed to share 8 things about myself and then pay it forward to 8 recipients. I feel like I've shared quite a bit (more than you probably really wanted to know!) but I will see what more I can come with!
1. I'm originally from Arkansas! YEE-HAW! If you've never been there it's BEAUTIFUL! They don't call it the Natural state for nothing!
2. I like roller coasters!
3. I love to dance!
4. I drive a big 'beautiful' white 12 passenger van!! Makes traveling nice though!
5. When I was younger I was in pageants! YIKES! They were different than they are now!
6. I know how to tap dance! And still have my shoes!
7. I like scary movies - only PG-13 though!
8. And I am a Mormon! (have you seen the commercials? I just couldn't resist! But really I am!) which means I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Now to share with 8 blogger friends that I admire:
1. Jen at Jen's Ink Spot
2. Patty at LaLatty's Stamp 'N Stuff
3. Jeannette at Cre8tive Play: It's Cheaper Than Therapy
4. C Stephens at Trade Fish Designs
5. Leslie at Tattered Scraps
6. Amy at Stamp-n-Paradise
7. Suzanne at The Card Yard
8. Anne Marie at Stampin' Anne
I can't wait to visit these blogs again and see more about them!
Thanks so much for giving me with these awards, Karen and Carol!!!