Friday, April 29, 2011

It Came Already!

I'm super excited!  My New Cricut Expression 2 came via UPS yesterday!

Here's a video introduction to the new machine!  It's really cool!  I can't wait to see what all it can do.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Just a little over one week, May 7th, for National Scrapbooking Day, challenges, prizes and fun!! Join me here! Mark your calenders!

13 comments:

Jeremy and Samantha April 29, 2011 at 2:59 PM

I am so jealous :( Mine is scheduled to arrive Monday and it shipped from a 2 hr drive but thanks for the video

Just Me April 29, 2011 at 3:22 PM

Congrats on your new E2. I didn't check out the video cause then I would want one. I love your blog name and you have some great projects.
Joyce

Lau April 29, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Hi Laurie!!
CONGRATS on your E2!!!Just found you on the Cricut forum! I'm your newest Follower!! Your video is GREAT. My E2 is supposed to come on Mon & I'm trying to find out as much as I can. This sure is gonna be a LONG weekend! Thank you sooo much for your video & I look forward to seeing many more! Love the way you opened that box & got right to it! I'm always afraid I'm going to "touch" the wrong thing! Have a Gypsy & Imagine that I don't really use 'cause I'm scared!
God Bless & Bunnie Hugs from R.I.,
Laura
Will definitely be here for NSD May 7th!

Dixie April 29, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Wow, congrats on your new E2! I think I will be waiting a while yet :( but it sure looks great.

hamptongal April 29, 2011 at 6:11 PM

Thanks for the video/ I got mine today and I was thinking OMG i did cut something but it took me an hour. I think I'm going to like it tho. so neat.

Bast April 30, 2011 at 3:34 AM

LOL...I also am afraid to watch as I may want to switch form my old one.

Cannot wait to see what you create with it...Have fun and enjoy!

Kim
bast830@comcast.net

Dianne April 30, 2011 at 6:14 AM

Haven't watched your video yet, but I will after I send this. I have an Expression, Imagine, and Gypsy. Not sure if I need the Expression 2, For the few extra additions to the new E2, not sure if it is worth the price. But I am extremely happy for all who bought it. Have oodles of fun.......

Jeanette May 1, 2011 at 8:03 PM

congratulations on getting your E2. I'm expecting mine any day now, it's already in my local UPS station. Loved the video, I'm actually nervous about using my new machine but you made it sound so easy!! I hope I don't run into any of the problems that some of the MB users are having. Thanks again!!

christy compton hall May 3, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Lucky you! The video is so cool - love the tabla playing in the background music!

Barbara May 4, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Mine arrived on Monday!! I already love it!! I cannot get any updates for some reason, so if you have any tips please let me know. I wish it worked with the SCAL or the CDS.

Barbara May 4, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Carrie Sampsel May 4, 2011 at 8:43 PM

I have to say that I am so excited to find a blog with lots of cricut stuff!! What a great blog you have and I haven't even watched the video yet. lol I love my cricut! Good luck with your new one. Can't wait to see what you come with and videos.
www.carriesscrapyard.com