Monday, May 2, 2011

Let's Explore! - Cricut Expression 2 Series Video #2

Here's an exploration video I made of the Expression 2!  I am not believing the amount of features on this new machine!!

Thanks for watching!

Another video coming; hopefully I'll get it edited and uploaded tomorrow!

Also, don't forget this Saturday, May 7th!  National Scrapbooking day!  Join me here for challenges and prizes!

9 comments:

Jeremy and Samantha May 2, 2011 at 9:49 AM

oh you are killing me I am waiting very impatiently for my UPS but thanks for the fun tutorial

Lau May 2, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Hi Laurie!!
ME TOO!!! Waiting for the UPS man, he always seems to come here last...story of my life! Guess I'm last on his route! Thank you so much for the vid, it's a great help! I need someone to show me stuff, I'm not much of a reader either, but I'm also afraid of "jumping in"!! If I come across any questions, I'll be sure to ask YOU! Thank you, Laurie!
God Bless & Bunnie Hugs from R.I.,
Laura

Dixie May 2, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Great video, Laurie! Printing and laminating the legend is a wonderful idea, too.

Patricia May 2, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Hello Laurie,
I am new to your website and I am enjoying these E2 videos! I got my E2 last Thursday and other than updates, have not had much time with it yet. I did make some cuts from each of the 4 carts. just to see how it went and I was amazed by it! It is a little intimidating to get used to, but I'm looking forward to it!
Thank you for your help!!!
Trish

ginnyd5068 May 2, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Hi Laurie, Thanks for the great video I learned something new on the space feature to move your images on the mat. I found that I was having trouble with my cutting running into each other so Thanks for this I will be watching all of your video's, your wonderful.

Ginny

Creative Cutter Room May 3, 2011 at 1:30 PM

How fun-I can't wait for my machine to arrive. I am so excited. I am a new follower-I hope you can stop by my site and say hello. Thanks for sharing your Cricut FUN!!
Cathie
www.creativecutter.org
Rcathierigby@aol.com

Anne Marie May 3, 2011 at 3:50 PM

This looks soooo stinkin' COOL, Laurie! Great videos, too. Ahhh, trying to convince myself that I don't need it...oh boy! :)

Christine Jones December 4, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Oh, I just saw this same tutorial on Youtube. I mentioned this over there, but I heard something about a new machine that might be Cricut Explore but I don't know if that's actually true. Either way, thanks for the great tutorial!