Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Cartridges!!!

Today is Hello Thursday in the Cricuting world and if you haven't already seen them I think you're going to be impressed with this release!  I am!  Click on the name to see more information about each cartridge.

Bridal Shower - an event cartridge with everything you need: rings, phrases, 3-D objects, to throw a, well, Bridal Shower!

Baby Shower - the name says it all!

Fun in the Sun - a lite cartridge but still filled with quirky images of fun outdoor activities.

Sesame Street Elmo & Friends Holiday - celebrate holidays throughout the year!

Letter Envy - this cartridge is exclusive to the members of The Cricut Circle.

Greeting Cards Inside & Out - an Imagine cartridge filled with cards for a variety of occassions and ready-to-make projects and patterns!

Giant Flowers - make larger than life flowers!  This one's a MUST have for me!!  But I'm a sucker for flowers!

Ole - Spanish and Latin inspired image in here!

Type Candy Font - an Imagine cartridge with 3 fonts, 20 patterns, a color palette, and ready-to-make projects and 10 icons.

My Quiet Book -  a project cartridge to create an educational and fun quiet book.  Teach children their colors, shapes, numbers, and more!  This one has my name ALL over it!

Which ones are on your must have list?

8 comments:

Anonymous,  January 20, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Think I would like the Cards, Inside and Out. I am always making cards and do that most of the time. So, that has to be the one.

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@Aol.com

Anonymous,  January 20, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@Aol.com

FieryPixieDust January 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Oh dear so many good ones! I think I really would need the Bridal and Baby shower ones. Also the greeting card one looks awesome! I need to find them quick. Thanks for sharing!

-Michelle

Jennifer January 22, 2012 at 6:56 AM

I would definatly have to get Giant Flowers, but I might also have to add bridal shower to my list. So many possibilities with all of these.

~Laurie February 1, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Hey Timmy! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.

I did want to let you know especially if you were planning on getting The Type Candy cartridge that it is an Imagine cartridge. Here's the link with the information: http://main.cricut.com/shopping/detail-Hello-Thursday-January-Cricutreg;-Type-Candy-315-2031.aspx

Within the link it states:

Use with the Cricut Imagine® machine
Features 50 layered images
Includes 20 patterns and a color palette
Contains ready-to-make projects and 10 icons

I had put some of that information on my blog. Only the Imagine can print therefore only the Imagine cartridges have color palettes.

I hope this helps. And I hope you visit my blog again soon!

Anonymous,  May 17, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Good ԁаy! I κnow this іs somewhat оff toρic but I
ωas wonԁering which blog ρlаtfοгm arе
yοu uѕing for this sіtе? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hacκers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my web-site - http://www.goldenpondresort.com/recreation.html