I know that there aren't as many posts as usual. After we get moved and a little settled, things here will pick back up. I will have challenges each week at the very least! Thanks soooo much for your continued support!
The challenge this week, the 3rd week of the month, is Mix it Up SATURDAY: Do Over! This can be ANY project from your past that you REALLY liked and want to do again or DIDN'T like so much and want to make it better.
You have until Friday, May 25th to link up your creation to get entered into the monthly drawing this week. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR46.
I decided to redo my very first card that I ever uploaded to SplitcoastStampers. Yes, for some weird reason I still had it.
Here's what I came up with:
Frames were cut from Elegant Edges are 4.5" and 2.5".
Card Base: SU Baja Breeze 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" (folded)
Card front: SU Blue Bayou 4 1/8" X 5 3/8", Cameo Coral 4" X 5 1/4"
Other Cardstock / Paper: White
Ink: Blue Bayou, Baja Breeze
Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley
Accessories: Cuttlebug & Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cricut & Elegant Edges, craft ribbon, brads from Oriental Trading Co.
Now inspiration from the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
An'Jenic from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo
Jessica from Craftin' and Stampin'
Velma from Snowflake Dreams1
Angela from Angela's Crafty Spot
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the monthly giveaway!!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until Friday night at midnight MST. Be sure and link your creation back to the actual post and not just your blog home page.
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please link it back to this challenge. This helps me to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. The winner of the monthly giveaway will be posted the 8th of the following month!
5. Have FUN!!
6. Let me know if I forgot something!
Thanks so much for visiting me while I am
Hiding in My Craft Room!