It's that time of month again to get out those scraps and create something to get entered into the challenge! I always look forward to Super Scraps Saturday!
You have until Friday, June 15th to link up your creation to get entered into the monthly drawing this week. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR49.
Here's what I came up with:
All cut outs but the butterfly were in my scraps bin! And the butterfly was cut from scraps from the Art Philosphy cartridge at 2".
Card Base: SU Green Galore 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" (folded)
Card front: Paper Studio 'Oops A Daisy' pack 4" X 5 1/4"
Other Cardstock / Paper: White
Stamps: PTI Signature Greetings
Accessories: Cuttlebug & Filigree embossing folder, Cricut & Art Philosophy Cartridge, ribbon, and Hologram glitter glue
Now inspiration from the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
An'Jenic from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo
Velma from Snowflake Dreams1
Angela from Angela's Crafty Spot
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the monthly giveaway!!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until Friday night at midnight MST. Be sure and link your creation back to the actual post and not just your blog home page.
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please link it back to this challenge. This helps me to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. The winner of the monthly giveaway will be posted the 8th of the following month!
5. Have FUN!!
6. Let me know if I forgot something!
Thanks so much for visiting me while I am
Hiding in My Craft Room!