The challenge this week, the 1st challenge of the month, is a color challenge! The colors are Old Olive, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery. These are Stampin Up colors but remember you can use any brand.
You have until Friday, July 13th to link up your creation to get entered into the monthly drawing this week. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR53.
Here's what I came up with:
I can't find the card and I thought I was certain that I downloaded the picture on my laptop and my PC isn't out of the box yet! I'll edit this when / if I find it! Wish me luck!
Card Base: SU 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" (folded)
Card front: SU 4 1/8" X 5 3/8", 4" X 5 1/4"
Other Cardstock / Paper:
Some inspiration from the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
An'Jenic from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo
Velma from Snowflake Dreams1
Angela from Angela's Crafty Spot
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the monthly giveaway!!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until Friday night at midnight MST. Be sure and link your creation back to the actual post and not just your blog home page.
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please link it back to this challenge. This helps me to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. The winner of the monthly giveaway will be posted the 8th of the following month!
5. Have FUN!!
6. Let me know if I forgot something!
Thanks so much for visiting me while I am
Hiding in My Craft Room!