The technique challenge this week is 'Let's See Those Layers! 5 or More!!' Time to create a paper project (card, scrapbook page, tag, ......) with LAYERS!! I can't wait to see all those layers!
You have until Friday, July 27th to link up your layered creation to get entered into the monthly drawing this week. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR55.
Here's what I came up with:
This is so me!!!
Card Base: SU Groovy Guava 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" (folded)
Card front: SU Chocolate Chip 4 1/8" X 5 3/8", Barely Banana 4" X 5 1/4"
Other Cardstock / Paper: White
Ink: Chocolate Chip (ink to embossing folder), Basic Gray
Stamps: SU Hang in There
Accessories: Cuttlebug and Embossing Folder, Cricut & Mini Monograms Cartridge, SU ribbon, Pencils, CTMH brads, ticket corner punch
Now inspiration from the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
An'Jenic from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo
Velma from Snowflake Dreams1
Angela from Angela's Crafty Spot
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the monthly giveaway!!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until Friday night at midnight MST. Be sure and link your creation back to the actual post and not just your blog home page.
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please link it back to this challenge. This helps me to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. The winner of the monthly giveaway will be posted the 8th of the following month!
5. Have FUN!!
6. Let me know if I forgot something!
Thanks so much for visiting me while I am
Hiding in My Craft Room!