The challenge this week, the 3rd week of the month, is Mix it Up SATURDAY is 'Christmas in July'! I don't know about you but if I don't start thinking about all those Christmas cards I will need in December soon, I won't get enough done. Especially now that I just moved and will want to send keep in touch with all those friends that were left behind and are now added to my growing list. Your creation doesn't have to be a card; it can be anything Christmas themed!
You have until Friday, August 3rd to link up your creation to get entered into the monthly drawing this week. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR46.
Here's what I came up with:
Card Base: SU Real Red 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" (folded)
Card front: White 4 1/8" X 5 3/8", SU DP 4" X 5 1/4"
Ink: SU Basic Gray
Stamps: SU Tags
Accessories: Ticket Corner punch, Cricut & Mini Monograms cartridge, Primas Color Pencil
Now inspiration from the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
An'Jenic from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo
Velma from Snowflake Dreams1
Angela from Angela's Crafty Spot
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the monthly giveaway!!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until Friday night at midnight MST. Be sure and link your creation back to the actual post and not just your blog home page.
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please link it back to this challenge. This helps me to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. The winner of the monthly giveaway will be posted the 8th of the following month!
5. Have FUN!!
6. Let me know if I forgot something!
Thanks so much for visiting me while I am
Hiding in My Craft Room!