Well, it's finally right here, the missing challenge #51! If you're new to Hiding in My Craft Room you might not have a clue of what I'm talking about, but for those that have been around a while probably remember about 5 weeks ago I completely missed a challenge. I was in the process of moving and my expectations of myself was bigger than my abilities.
Thanks soooo much for your continued support while I'm still getting settled into my new craft room!
Challenge #51 is Masculine Birthday. Many of you asked about the challenge, especially if you are following the Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team. The rules will be slightly different for this challenge. If you have previously made your masculine birthday card you can still link it below. New cards welcome too!! Whether you repost your creation or just link up using your previous post make sure it mentions the HIMCR challenge with a link back here.
You have until Wednesday, August 8th to link up your creation to get entered into the June and July monthly drawings. I'm soooo behind but slowely getting there. Also, you will be entered into a special giveaway just for this challenge ONLY! I'll get that pictured tomorrow. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR51.
Here's what I came up with:
Card Base: SU Marigold Morning 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" (folded)
Other Cardstock / Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Stampin UP Bronc Buster & Wow Flowers
Accessories: Distresser, scrap ribbon, punches
Now inspiration from the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
An'Jenic from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo
Velma from Snowflake Dreams1
I absolultely LOVE clowns and might have to get my hands on this Kitty Lane stamp!
Angela from Angela's Crafty Spot
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the monthly giveaway!!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until Friday night at midnight PDT. Be sure and link your creation back to the actual post and not just your blog home page.
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please link it back to this challenge. This helps me to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously (except for this challenge). However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. The winner of the monthly giveaway will be posted the 8th of the following month! (Usually!)
5. Have FUN!!
6. Let me know if I forgot something!
Thanks so much for visiting me while I am
Hiding in My Craft Room!