First of all, I can't believe that Christmas is only in 3 days! And today is the last big shopping day. But you won't find me out in the craziness. I've got my own Craziness right here at home!
Usually by this time of year I've made so much Christmas stuff that I need a break! So this week's challenge is "Anything but Christmas!". So have fun, get creative, and let's see what you make when it's not all about Christmas!
You have until Friday, December 28th to link up your creation to get entered into the drawing. We are combining this week and next week. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR77.
Here's some inspiration from the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team!
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the monthly giveaway!!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until at least Friday night at midnight PDT. Be sure and link your creation back to your actual post and not just your blog home page. If we can't find your entry then we can't leave you some love!
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please mention the HIMCR challenge and link it back to this challenge post. This helps us to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. No back linking! However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. NEW GUIDELINE! Please limit your entries to a maximum of 3entries each week. I'm sorry but more than that will be deleted.
5. The winner of the monthly giveaway will be chosen by random and posted on the 8th of the following month! Be on the lookout for special weekly prizes!
6. It is recommended that you follow the HIMCR blog. You don't want to miss anything!
7. Have FUN!!
8. Let me know if I forgot something!