WOW! It's already time to start another month of challenges! I'm super excited because that means my husband will be home NEXT month!
The challenge this week, it's a color challenge, is Reds! And Pink is form of red!
You have until Friday, February 8th to link up your creation to get entered into the drawing this week. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR83.
Now some inspiration from the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo
Amber from Momma Scraps
Jenn from Scrap Happens Embellish It
Robin from Create-a-latte
Kim from Stamping with Kim
An'Jenic from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the monthly giveaway!!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until at least Friday night at midnight PDT. Be sure and link your creation back to your actual post and not just your blog home page. If we can't find your entry then we can't leave you some love!
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please mention the HIMCR challenge and link it back to this challenge post. This helps us to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. No back linking! However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. NEW GUIDELINE! Please limit your entries to a maximum of 3entries each week. I'm sorry but more than that will be deleted.
5. The winner of the monthly giveaway will be chosen by random and posted on the 8th of the following month! Be on the lookout for special weekly prizes!
6. It is recommended that you follow the HIMCR blog. You don't want to miss anything!
7. Have FUN!!