The challenge this week, the 3rd week of the month, is Try a Technique week and this time it is Embossing! I love embossing! For the challenge you can do any kind of embossing!
You have until Friday, February 22nd to link up your creation to get entered into the weekly drawing. This week's challenge is sponsored by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and the images used by the Design Team are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR85.
Here's some inspiration from the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo
An'Jenic from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
Amber from Momma Scraps
Melissa from My Watermelon Moon
Jenn from Scrap Happens Embellish It
Kim from Stamping with Kim
Naomi from Creative Bug on the Loose
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the monthly giveaway!!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until at least Friday night at midnight PDT. Be sure and link your creation back to your actual post and not just your blog home page. If we can't find your entry then we can't leave you some love!
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please mention the HIMCR challenge and link it back to this challenge post. This helps us to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. No back linking! However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. NEW GUIDELINE! Please limit your entries to a maximum of 3 entries each week. I'm sorry but more than that will be deleted.
5. The winner of the monthly giveaway will be chosen by random and posted on the 8th of the following month! Be on the lookout for special weekly prizes!
6. It is recommended that you follow the HIMCR blog. You don't want to miss anything!
7. Have FUN!!