This weeks challenge is an easy one: Mother's Day! You can make a card, alter an item, scrapbook about your mother or even being a mother! We all have a mother whether she is still with us here or not, whether we are unofficially adopted by our best friend's mom. We all have someone we can call a mother in our lives. So now is your chance to have a double excuse to make something! Plus, you'll be ready for Mothers Day with time to spare!
You have until Friday, May 3rd to link up your creation to get entered into the monthly drawing this week. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR95.
Now some inspiration from the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Please be sure to check out their blogs and show some love!
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo
Nana from My Crafting Challenge
Amber from Momma Scraps
Adrienne - PaperDivaScraps
Diana - My Creativity Exploded!
Kelli - Scraps & photoGRAFFS
Melanie - Afternoon Scrapper
Kim from Stamping with Kim
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the monthly weekly!!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until at least Friday night at midnight PDT. Be sure and link your creation back to your actual post and not just your blog home page. If we can't find your entry then we can't leave you some love!
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please mention the HIMCR challenge and link it back to this challenge post. This helps us to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. No back linking! However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. NEW GUIDELINE! Please limit your entries to a maximum of 3 entries each week. I'm sorry but more than that will be deleted.
5. The giveaway winner will be chosen using random.org and posted on the 8th of the following month. Be on the lookout for special weekly prizes! Weekly winners will be posted on the following Monday!
6. It is recommended that you follow the HIMCR blog. You don't want to miss anything!
7. Have FUN!!
Thanks so much for visiting today!