Happy Saturday!! And Happy National Scrapbooking Day! Today is sort of sad for me because for the last two years HIMCR has had a day full of challenges and prizes; however, this year with everything that's been going on I've just not been able to pull it together. I am hoping that next month we can spend the day together!
The challenge this week is an easy one! It's a color challenge week but it is different this time because you get to use any colors just 'Name Your Colors'!
You have until Friday, May 10th (my birthday!) to link up your creation to get entered into the weekly drawing this week. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR96.
Let's see the colors used by the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Be sure and check out their blogs for more details!
Adrienne - PaperDivaScraps
Diana - My Creativity Exploded!
Melanie - Afternoon Scrapper
Kim from Stamping with Kim
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo
Nana from My Crafting Challenge
Amber from Momma Scraps
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the monthly weekly!!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until at least Friday night at midnight PDT. Be sure and link your creation back to your actual post and not just your blog home page. If we can't find your entry then we can't leave you some love!
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please mention the HIMCR challenge and link it back to this challenge post. This helps us to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. No back linking! However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. NEW GUIDELINE! Please limit your entries to a maximum of 3 entries each week. I'm sorry but more than that will be deleted.
5. The giveaway winner will be chosen using random.org and posted on the 8th of the following month. Be on the lookout for special weekly prizes! Weekly winners will be posted on the following Monday!
6. It is recommended that you follow the HIMCR blog. You don't want to miss anything!
7. Have FUN!!