If you are here looking for the next HIMCR challenge you are in the right place only a little early this week.
The 100th Challenge Celebration will begin at 7am Pacific time!
In case you have no idea of what I'm talking about, today is Hiding in My Craft Room's 100th challenge! I can't believe for a hundred weeks we've been hosting challenges! So today we are going to celebrate!
Each hour beginning at 7am PDT there will be a challenge! Within the challenge post there will be the challenge, some examples (you don't want to miss what the design team have come up with!), and a giveaway! Yes, each challenge will have a giveaway! We have some awesome sponsors that have donated some prizes and I'm excited to share them with you!
As always the Saturday challenges will be open until Friday night!
You can see the regular HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creations will get entered into the giveaway!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until at least Friday night at midnight PDT. Be sure and link your creation back to your actual post and not just your blog home page. If we can't find your entry then we can't leave you some love!
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please mention the HIMCR challenge and link it back to this challenge post. This helps us to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. No back linking! However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. Please limit your entries to a maximum of 3 entries each week. I'm sorry but more than that will be deleted.
5. The giveaway winner will be chosen using random.org and posted on the following Wednesday!
6. It is recommended that you follow the HIMCR blog. You don't want to miss anything!
7. Have FUN!!
Thanks for stopping by! See you at 7am!