I hope everyone enjoyed last week's 100th Challenge Celebration! Thanks so much for all the great entries! Winners will be posted Wednesday.
I'm thankful this week is just Super Scraps challenge week, after last weekend I need an easy challenge! This week all you have to do is get out scraps and put them to use and get entered into this weeks giveaway!
You have until Friday, June 14th to link up your creation to get entered into the weekly drawing this week. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR101.
Now some inspiration from the
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo
Nana from My Crafting Challenge
Adrienne - PaperDivaScraps
Kelli - Scraps & photoGRAFFS
You can see the HIMCR schedule of challenges and guidelines HERE! Please be sure and follow the few easy guidelines so your creation will get entered into the giveaway!!
Just a few guidelines:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until at least Friday night at midnight PDT. Be sure and link your creation back to your actual post and not just your blog home page. If we can't find your entry then we can't leave you some love!
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please mention the HIMCR challenge and link it back to this challenge post. This helps us to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. No back linking! However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. NEW GUIDELINE! Please limit your entries to a maximum of 3 entries each week. I'm sorry but more than that will be deleted.
5. The giveaway winner will be chosen using random.org and posted on the 8th of the following month. Be on the lookout for special weekly prizes! Weekly winners will be posted on the following Wednesday!
6. It is recommended that you follow the HIMCR blog. You don't want to miss anything!
7. Have FUN!!
Thanks so much for visiting today!
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Loading InLinkz ...