I'm sure many of you will remember when I posted 'Why I Won't be getting a Cricut Explore'! Well, Provo Craft decided they wanted me to try one out and review it. So they sent me a Cricut Explore! Along with some fun 'extras' to try!
I made a video which turned into two: Cricut Explore Opening Box, my first cut, setting it up, and my first impressions of the Cricut Explore!
Part 2 - later in the day and my lighting is not so good!
After my first time playing with the Cricut Explore I'm still not completely sold but it does have some good things going for it!
1. I like the Score Pen! I still need to play more with it.
2. It seems quieter than the other Cricut machines.
3. The storage for extra housings and blades. The pen storage is wonky though.
4. Other features still to try: print then cut, write and cut, using fonts on my computer (this is nice! but why need internet?)
Things I still don't like:
1. I can't use my purchased Cricut cartridges without the internet! Or even use the machine without Design Space AT ALL!!!
2. Why can't my other machines use Design Space? Why not update the Expression 2?
3. What about my Gypsy? Cricut Craft Room?
I appreciate all your comments on my previous post about the Cricut Explore! So many great insites from people with and without the Explore! If you haven't had a chance to read them you can here: Why I Won't be getting a Cricut Explore
Please keep the comments coming! Provo Craft, hopefully, is paying attention and will listen to what we have to say about their products, how we have love them and have been loyal customers but want to not feel left behind when new things come out!